If you’re already a user, note that there are several ways for existing applicant account owners* to create a new application:
- Creating an additional application in a program
- Creating a duplicate application in a program
- Creating a new application in a different program (even for a different organization using ZoomGrants to capture applications!)
Creating an Additional Application in a Program
- Open your first, original application.
- Click the Open Programs tab in the upper left section of the page.
- If you see an Apply Again button, the admin is allowing applicants to submit multiple applications for that program, and you may create another one.
- If you do not see an Apply Again button, the program admin has chosen not to allow applicants to submit multiple applications for that program, or you have already reached the limit of applications that can be created. Contact the administrator with the administering organization for more information.
- Click the Apply Again button to create a new application.
Creating a Duplicate Application in a Program
Instead of creating a new blank application in a program, you can also create a duplicate of an existing application to submit in that same program.
When you create a duplicate application, all of the application content (with the exception of any uploaded or linked documents) from an existing application is copied into a new application.
This is especially helpful if you would like to submit several applications that are mostly the same – just fill out one application with all of the information that will be the same in each application, then create duplicates and customize each application from there.
- Go to your My Account Home page.
- Click the ‘Duplicate’ icon next to the application that you’d like to copy.
You can create duplicates of any application, even those that have already been submitted.
Creating an Application in a Different Program
After you’ve set up your account, you can also use it to submit applications for other programs offered by any organization that uses ZoomGrants to accept applications.
Follow the link provided by that organization, log into your account, then click the Apply button next to the program.
Completing Your New Application
I’m getting a message that says, “No additional applications allowed.”
The administrator has the option to limit the number of applications that can be created in each applicant account. If you are unable to see the Apply or Apply Again buttons and instead see that message, you have reached the limit and may not create any other applications in that program.
Archived applications count toward the limit. If you have archived an application and need to create a new one to replace it but have reached the application quantity limit, you may need to delete the application before creating the new one.
You can always contact the program admin via the Contact Admin tab in your application if you’d like request that they allow additional applications to be created.