How It Works
Creating Custom Reports
One way of exporting your data is to create a Custom Report that sends the results to an exported .CSV (spreadsheet) file.
For help manipulating CSV data, do a web search for resources, or check out one of our resources here: CSV Manipulation.
Using ZG Standard Reports & Exports
Application & Review Data – CSV Exports
You can also click into the Data tab to use our Standard Exports to quickly download the following data sets in .CSV format:
- Full Applications – All Application Question content, Budget information, Activity Log, etc. (does not include document attachments or data from the Tables tab) from submitted applications
- Contact Fields – Application Title, Organization Name, Applicant Contact information, Executive Director/CEO Contact Information, Official and Trial Decisions, etc. from submitted applications
- Raw Scores, Votes & Comments – Scores, Votes, & Comments from your Committee
Document Attachments – ZIP Files
- All Document Attachments (.ZIP file) – All attached documents
Exportable Reports Viewable Online
Additional, there are several standard reports that can be viewed online and exported to an Excel file, including:
- Application Settings – Application Title, Date Submitted, Decisions, Pre-Application Submit Date and Decision, ‘Notify’ Setting, ‘Open for Editing’ setting, Assigned Primary Contact, etc.
- Official Decisions Report – Application Title, Requested Amount, Date Submitted, Decisions, Application ID #, etc.
- Conflict Report – Reviewer conflict statements
- Invoice/Payment Reports
- Invoice Payment Summary
- Invoice Reports
- Payment Reports
- Contract Signatures