Creating a New Program
- From your Account Home page, click into the Account Details tab.
- Click the button to create the appropriate type of program.
- Grants accept applications submitted on behalf of organizations.
- Scholarships solicit applications submitted on behalf of individuals.
- After you’ve created a new program, we’ll contact you regarding the invoicing process. The Balance Due column on your My Account Home page will indicate the remaining balance due for that new program. Once it reflects $0 due, your program is ready to go live!
Copying an Existing Program into a New Program
If you use the same kinds of questions every year, you can use an existing program as a template for this year’s program.
- In the new program (one that has never been opened to accept applications), go into Program Setup and click into the Settings tab.
- Scroll down to just below the Currency field and click the Copy a Program button.
- Use the fields on the right to indicate what program you’d like to copy into this one.
- Choose one of your own programs from the dropdown. You’ll find all of the programs that are currently in your organization’s account.
- Enter the Access Key to copy a program from another organization’s account. Admins can find the access keys to share their programs in Program Setup, in the Settings tab. They can send you that link, and you can paste it into the Access Key field in Program Setup of your new program.
- Confirm in the popup window.
The system will copy the content from the selected program into the new program.
|What’s NOT included:
As the note on the page suggests, copying a program will overwrite any existing content in the new program and cannot be undone.
Once you’ve copied the content into the new program, add your open and close dates and tweak the settings and content to meet your current needs.