Are you ready to publish your program?
Take this quick quiz. If you can answer “yes” to all of these questions, you’re ready to publish!
How It Works
Once you’ve set up the application content, tweaked the settings to your liking, and double checked everything (you can even submit a test application!) your program is ready to start accepting applications. Now you just need to give your applicants access to the program!
Program Setup > Settings Tab
- Settings Tab
From Program Setup, navigate to the Settings tab.
Start by inputting your Availability Settings, then choose how you’d like to share your program with your applicants.
Choose your Availability Settings
Program Setup > Settings Tab > Availability Settings
Your program will ‘Close’ and stop accepting applications at midnight (Pacific) at the end of this day.
Open To Apply Date
Your program will ‘Open’ and start accepting applications at midnight (Pacific) at the beginning of this day.
Determines whether a program is open or closed, based on the open and deadline dates.
- Waiting to Open – This is the default setting. When you are finished setting up your program and you’re ready for it go live when your open date arrives, change this to “Open”.
- Open – On this setting, your program will go live when the open date arrives and will close automatically when the deadline passes.
- Closed – On this setting, your program will close immediately. If your program has not yet opened, choosing “Closed” will prevent it from opening. This setting can also be used to manually close a program at a specific time.
Provide Access to your Program
Program Setup > Settings Tab > Publishing/Sharing Settings
In addition to the friendly URL, there are several other options available to use to share a program with applicants.
- Embedded iFrame – Put the application on your website and allow applicants to create and submit their apps without ever leaving your page.
- Apply Button – Drop an apply button on your website to take applicants directly to the application.
- Direct Link – Provide the link to send applicants right to the application. This link can be shared in an email or posted on your site.