How It Works
What are they?
Essentially, the Internal Research fields replace the “for internal use only” sections of paper or PDF-based applications. Admins have 40 internal research question fields and a large notes field to track internal processes on each application.
For example, let’s say your organization assigns its own accounting number to each approved application. You’d set that up as a field in the Internal Research tab in Program Setup, and any administrator can input the accounting numbers.
Who can see them?
All committee members (reviewers and administrators assigned to the program) can see answers to Internal Research questions and notes. Applicants cannot see any Internal Research fields unless they are included on Invoices or in Public-Facing Reports.
How to Set It Up
- In Program Setup, click into the Internal Research tab.
- Give the feature a label that your committee members will recognize.
- Type your internal tracking/processing fields into the available boxes. Each field that you enter in Program Setup will have its own answer field (a paragraph-style text box) on each application.
- Choose your settings.
Updating Internal Research Answers
Updating Individual Applications
Entering answers on INDIVIDUAL applications
- Click on an application title link to open that application.
- Click into the Application Summary tab.
- Scroll down to the Internal Research section.
- Fill in the appropriate field.