How To Set It Up
Below are instructions for reviewing applications as a Reviewer. Actions that you need to complete in your Administrator account begin with “ADMIN” while actions completed in the applicant account begin with “REVIEWER”.
- ADMIN: Create a Reviewer account by following the instructions in the Manage Users class.
You must use a different email address than the one used in your test applicant or Administrator account.
- ADMIN: Assign the Reviewer to the Committee for the program.
- Committee Tab
In the Committee tab, check the box next to the Reviewer User ID (email address).
- If you’re doing an assigned review, make the appropriate assignments by clicking the Assign Applications button.
- REVIEWER: Log into your Reviewer account.
- REVIEWER: Click the program title link to open the Program Dashboard.
- REVIEWER: Click the grey Undecided section in the My Review stacked bar chart to open the Applications List.
- REVIEWER: Click the application title link to open that application.
- REVIEWER: Click through the top row of tabs to ‘review’ the application.
- REVIEWER: Click the Review Tools button to score the application, cast your vote, and (if you voted to approve the application) enter a recommended amount.
- ADMIN: Open the application and click into the Review Tools to view the Reviewer scores and votes.
- ADMIN: Click the program-level Scoring tab to view the Scoring Report.
- ADMIN: Make an Official Decision in the Decisions bar.
- ADMIN: ‘Notify’ the applicant by clicking into the Application Summary tab and checking the ‘Notified’ box in the Settings section on the right side.